- 201 stainless steel
- 304 stainless steel
- Anti-theft mesh
- Carbon steel mesh
- Invisible Anti-theft
- Security screen mesh
- 316L bullet-proof diamond net
- Security mesh 304
- Air/liquid filter mesh
- stainless steel mesh
- 304 stainless steel cloth
- Stainless steel filter
- Wider stainless steel
- Punch web drum
- Edge-wrapped filter mesh
- Crimped wiremesh 304
- Stainless steel filters
- Stainless steel micro filters
- stainless steel basket
Case Study of Stainless Steel Filter
On-line time:2019-01-18 Click volume:
Stainless steel filter
Generally made of metal or synthetic fibers, used for the separation of various fluid substances, general corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, etc., is processed by different meshes of metal wire mesh. Its function is to filter the melt flow and increase the resistance of material flow, so as to filter mechanical impurities and improve the effect of mixing or plasticizing. It has acid resistance, alkali resistance, temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, etc. It is mainly used in mining, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, machinery manufacturing and other industries. The filter is divided into textile fiber filter and metal filter. The machine that installs filter net is called filter. Our company can produce custom-made according to customer's requirements.
1. Used for screening and filtering in acid and alkali environment, oil industry as mud screen, chemical fiber industry as screen screen screen, electroplating industry as pickling screen.
2. Used in mining, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, machinery manufacturing and other industries.
3. For air conditioners, purifiers, lampblack pumps, air filters, dehumidifiers, and dust collectors, etc., suitable for various filtration, dust removal and separation requirements.
Last article:Anti-theft Security Net Project Case
Next article:Case study of edge-wrapped filter sheet project